Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to "Waldrep's Word" Online! For those of you who read The Tyler County Booster, this is just an online version of my column with a few extra's. Here, you can catch up on the column if you missed the paper of live out of town. I will also post pictures of the products that I reveiw in my column (like the AMAZING GhostBlind) and will add a little extra information that isn't included in the paper. All of the links included in the column can be found here also.

I will also try to keep everyone updated on how MY hunting season is going and will hopefully be able to post pictures throughout the season. If anyone gets a big buck out there, send me a picture and I will post it on the blog :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the coulumn and will continue to read it, along with following my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment