Sunday, September 27, 2009

A HUGE THANK YOU

My next column has been turned in and ready for print =) This makes a grand total of four! I am so excited that I am getting to write my own column every week... its so amazing!

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has come up to me and complemented me and my writing. It really means a lot to me that people actually read what I write and take me seriously. One of my biggest fears when I started the column was that readers wouldn't take me seriously. I was afraid that most would have that "I'm not listening to a girl" mindset when it comes to hunting and fishing. I am so relieved to know that my readers don't think that, and enjoy what I write. Thanks again for the support! It means the world to me!


Also...

My next column is over Hunters Education (Shhh... don't tell) and who is required to take it. If you read the column and decide that now would be a good time to take the course, there is going to be a semi-local one available within the next month. If you are interested, just e-mail me and I can get you signed up! My e-mail is listed on my profile, but I will put it here also.

Enjoy the column, and be sure to come back to the blog for extra's, picture's and updates after the actual column is published...

(My e-mail address is ewaldrep2010@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment